Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Salsa

Is there any better way to eat your veggies? Salsa is one of my favorite foods!! I could eat chips and salsa or fresh tortills with salsa all day long! This is the salsa that I make all the time! I usually use canned tomatoes, unless I have fresh tomatoes in the garden.

Salsa

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 green bell pepper
  • 1/2 jalapeno
  • 3-4 scallions
  • 1 bunch of cilantro
  • 2 cans tomatoes w/green chili
  • 1 sm. can green chili
  • 1/2 T. garlic salt
  • 1/2 T. seasoning salt
  • 1 t. crushed red pepper
  • 1/2 - 1 t. cayenne pepper

Directions: I add everything to the food processor and pulse a few times until desired consistency.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. OH, I love salsa. I'll take it any way I can get it-as long as it is homemade. I'm trying yours next. I love that my kids will practically drink the stuff and never realize they're eating veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ladies,
    Just found your blog, what great recipes you've got here! This salsa sounds perfect! I'll be back often to visit!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting!!