Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baked Omelet Roll

I found this recipe in an old issue of Taste of home. I made it for breakfast Sunday morning and it was a big hit!! We really enjoyed it. I don't have a 9x13" pan. Can you believe that? Me neither. I have a 9.5x13.5". I used a smaller pan and it still worked well, but I would recommend the 9x13" if you have one.

Baked Omelet Roll

Ingredients:

  • 6 eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 t. salt
  • 1/4 t. pepper
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • other toppings of choice, I added green chili and Canadian Bacon

Directions: Place eggs and milk in a blender. Add flour, sat and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9 in. x 2 in. baking pan. Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with cheese and other toppings. Roll up omelet in pan, starting with short side. Place seam side down on a serving platter. Cut into slices.

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Mmmm that looks yummy. We're always looking for new good breakfast ideas I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun breakfast! I'm going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love special weekend breakfasts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that?! and it looks so good, can't wait to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks delicious! I can't wait to try it. I am stumbling onto your blog for the first time from Real Mom Kitchen. My name is Sara. You have got a great blog! Check out My Sisters'Cucina blog at:
    www.mysisterscucina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i gave you an award on my blog today. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummmy! This is a must try!! What a great idea! :)

    http://day2daywithhollyj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting!!