Monday, January 26, 2009

Mini Bundt Mint Chip Brownie Cakes with Hot Fudge Sauce

My sister gave me the funnest pan for Christmas. It is a mini-bundt pan. It makes little bundt cakes about the size of a regular muffin pan. These little brownie bundt cakes are SO yummy!! The hot fudge sauce is a recipe I got from my husband's Aunt. It is SO yummy, I could seriously just sit and eat this stuff with a spoon(but I wouldn't do that;)) Of course, if you don't have the mini-bundt pan, you can cook the brownies in a regular brownie pan and serve with the hot fudge sauce.

This would be wonderful served warm with ice cream.


Mint Chip Brownies with Hot Fudge Sauce

Ingredients:

  • 1 family size brownie box prepared according to box directions for 'cake-like' brownies
  • 1 cup mint chocolate chips

Directions: Prepare brownie mix for cake-like brownies. Add mint chocolate chips. Pour into greased mini-bundt pan(I use my ice cream scoop to fill the pans) or pour into a 9x13 greased baking pan. Cook according to box directions. Allow to cool, remove from pan and top with hot fudge sauce(below) and dust with powdered sugar.

Hot Fudge Sauce

Ingredients:

  • 1 can evaporated milk
  • 1 cube butter
  • 3 cups sugar
  • 1/2 c baking cocoa
  • 1 t vanilla

Directions: Place ingredients in medium saucepan and cook, stirring on high until it begins to boil. Let it boil for 1 minute and remove from heat. Add vanilla. **if you mix the sugar and cocoa together first it will help get any lumps out of the cocoa.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm looks so good and I can definetly vote yummy for the hot fudge we love it.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting!!