Friday, May 29, 2009

Swiss Mushroom Burger

This burger is SO yummy and perfect for summer grilling! I was in a hurry when I made these and didn't get a very good picture. It was a paper plate night, my favorite kind of nights:)

Swiss Mushroom Burger

Ingredients for the burgers:

  • 1 1/2 pound ground beef
  • 1 T McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning
  • 2 T Worcestershire Sauce
  • slice Swiss cheese (I used Tillamook Cheese)

Ingredients for the mushrooms:

  • 12-16 oz. mushrooms
  • 2 T butter
  • 2 t Worcestershire Sauce
  • ~1 t McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning

Directions: Mix all ingredients for burgers together, except for the cheese. Form into six 1/4 lb. patties. Grill until cooked through. Top with Swiss cheese during the last minute or two of grilling(I just added the cheese after they were finished grilling).

Saute mushrooms in butter and Worcestershire Sauce. When the mushrooms start to turn brown add your steak seasoning.

Place burger on bun and top with sauteed mushrooms. Enjoy!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. The burger looks awesome. Paper plates are my kind of night also. Who needs real dishes in the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of burger! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like my dream burger...I LOVE mushrooms and Swiss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. I learned from a head cheff once to always add 1/2 cup water per pound of meat for burgers. My husband always does that now and they are always moist and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you see that your delicious-looking burger is the Post of the Day at www.tillamookfanclub.com? We know it's a Swiss Mushroom Burger, but we simply could not remain neutral, no matter how hard we tried. Stop by and check it out.
    Best,
    Jake Ten Pas
    Tillamook Cheese Fan Club

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy. Something to try on my new grill. Yay! Summer grilling season:)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting!!