Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cafe Rio Chicken

When I go to Cafe Rio (which isn't very often, unfortunately) I always get the sweet pork. SO...I'm not sure if this tastes like Cafe Rio's Chicken, but I can tell you it tastes WONDERFUL!! Of course this chicken is great for tacos, quesadillas, burritos, salads and more. My mom gave me this recipe along with the recipe I have the the Cafe Rio Sweet Pork, Cafe Rio Black Beans(oops...thought I had posted this recipe before but can't find it. Guess I'll have to make them and post them soon along with the recipe for the Cafe Rio Rice) and my neighbor gave me the recipe for the Cafe Rio Creamy Dressing. Click on the links if you would like the other recipes.


Cafe Rio Chicken
Ingredients:
  • 5 lbs chicken breast
  • 1 small bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
  • 1 T chili powder
  • 1 T cumin
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced

Directions: Cook all ingredients together in a crock pot for 4 hours(I cooked mine on high and it was done in just under 4 hours). Shred meat and cook 1 additional hour on low.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Try my recipe for Cafe Rio chicken. It's to die for, addicting if you will. http://scottlorismith.blogspot.com/2010/01/cafe-rio.html

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting!!