Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Green Chili Bean Dip

Remember when I said that I have A LOT of green chili?  We LOVE green chili and use it in SO many things...salsa, green chili burros, chicken sandwiches, Chicken Enchiladas Creamas Verde and now I will be adding this dip to our green chili line-up.

Try not to judge it by the looks of this picture -k-  I should really work on my food photography skills:)  If only my cousin Tracey lived closer, so that I could get some lessons!


Green Chili Bean Dip
Ingredients:
1 can refried beans 
1 can ro-tel tomatoes
12 ounces Velveeta cheese
1/2 cup chopped roasted green chilies

Directions:  Heat all ingredients in a saucepan, until warm and cheese has melted.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. You are hilarious! Shoot by a window and use the natural light. I shoot on the buffet in Sam's toy area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you talking like... canned green chils??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, you can use canned green chili. I used some fresh roasted that I got a large bag of.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting!!