Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I'm still here....

WOW!!  I can't believe that it has been almost 6 months since I have posted anything!

I have NO good excuses either.

We have had a busy and FUN time during these 6 months and I have just been lazy about posting.

SO....this post will have too many pictures and no recipes, BUT....I do have a recipe to share soon.

We have had birthdays....with birthday cakes

ahh...a teenager in the house :)


My 'attempt' at a pinata cake

This is supposed to be a figure 8 race track for an 8th birthday

We were able to go to Utah to visit family for a few weeks....

I am the WORST about taking pictures while on vacation.  I snapped these on our last day.  I actually made the kids get out of the car to snap some pics with the cousins.  Too bad one of my other sisters and her cutie had just left and we were missing 6 other cousins too....see...SLACKER!!

 While in Utah I ran my 3rd half marathon - not me above :) I ran the American Fork half for the second year in a row.  It was AWESOME!!  And I got a PR by 6 minutes, 11 minutes faster than last year running this race.  Jake(above) and my niece ran the 5k.  I'd add a picture of us all together, but they are on my husband's cell phone.

The boys started school...

  
 If you know my boys...don't tell them I posted this one - k - :)

So, school started almost 2 months ago....since then we have been doing homework and playing soccer.

We've had a fun 6 months and now I am back to post more regularly...I hope.  If you are still reading, THANKS :)

So, tell me....what have you been up to the past 6 months?
Pin It!

3 comments:

THANKS for visiting!!