Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Biscuits

Mmmm....homemade biscuits!!  Love ♥♥♥  These biscuits are seriously THE BEST!!  My family devoured them.  This is a recipe from Paula Deen.  I found the recipe here.  I love most Paula Deen and this one may be my favorite!

 
Mostly because.....I love anything and everything that is cooked in a skillet :)  Is it just me...or doesn't everything look better in a skillet?

Biscuits
Ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
8 tablespoons butter, cubed
3/4 cup milk, (more or less if needed)

Directions: 
Preheat oven to 425°F.  In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, I like to whisk my dry ingredients together. Cut butter into mixture.  Slowly add and mix in milk.  Knead dough with your fingers and add more milk if necessary. Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to desired thickness. Cut with small biscuit cutter, I use a drinking glass to cut my biscuits....since I don't have a biscuit cutter.  Butter bottom of skillet and place biscuits in pan. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting!!