Monday, June 8, 2015

No-Bake Peanut Butter Corn Flake Cookies

Am I the last person ever to make these cookies?  I have eaten these cookies many times, mostly when we get the chance to go to Utah to visit my family.  I love them, but have never made them.  Usually when I make no-bake cookies, I make these.  But....I will be making these more often now :)
 
No-Bake Peanut Butter Corn Flake Cookies
 
Ingredients:
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup peanut butter (I used creamy, but I'm sure crunchy would be delicious too)
6 cups corn flake cereal
 
Directions:  Measure corn flakes into a large bowl and set aside.  Combine corn syrup and sugar in a large sauce pan.  Bring to boil and remove from heat.  Stir in peanut butter.  Add to the corn flakes and mix well.  Drop by tablespoons(I use my cookie scoop that is approximately 1 tablespoon) onto wax paper.  Allow cookies to cool and set-up for ~30 minutes.....enjoy!!  Store in an airtight container.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting!!