Thursday, January 14, 2016

Chop an Avocado

Today I am going to show you how I chop an avocado...and maybe this is a totally stupid blog post.  Does everyone already chop avocados this way?  Probably, but I thought maybe someone would find it useful. 

We REALLY love avocados at our house and eat them quite often.  I used to cut them in half, spoon each half onto my cutting board and then chop.  Then, I didn't want to dirty another dish(my cutting board), so I just would just cut it in half and squeeze each half into a bowl and then kind of chop it with a fork.  That was great, but had bigger chunks or turned into guacamole.




So now, I cut the avocado in the shell/skin/peel(?).  I cut lines going each direction(be sure not to cut through the outer skin) and then just squeeze the pieces into a bowl.  Works great for us and it is easy to serve and share!



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This "Chop an Avocado" blog is a great guide for avocado lovers! It's essential kitchen knowledge. And for those looking to upgrade their kitchen tools, checking out deals of america for discounts on kitchen gadgets could make avocado prep even easier. Thanks for the helpful tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The writing style in this blog is engaging and captivating. It's a pleasure to read and engage with content that is both informative and enjoyable."
    https://www.discountdrift.com/promotions

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The author's passion for the subject shines through in this blog. It's evident that they have a deep understanding and a genuine interest in sharing their knowledge."
    https://www.couponsstudio.com/all-stores

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting!!